Girls lacrosse cheer on seniors

Girls Lacrosse Senior Night 2022

Midlothian Girls Lacrosse celebrate senior night

Girls varsity lacrosse celebrated senior night on May 4, at the game against Thomas Dale High. They won 16-5, bringing home their third win in honor of the seniors. 

Jenifer Zhandira has been on the girls lacrosse team for one year. She has also been a part of volleyball, marching band, swim team, and track and field. A favorite memory throughout her time on the team was buying Eloise, the team mascot.  After high school, Zhandim plans to attend George Mason University and major in forensic science.

Hayden Strausburg has been on the girls lacrosse team for five years. She has also been a part of the field hockey team. Strausburg’s favorite memory throughout her time on the team was tie-dying shirts with the upperclassmen when she was a freshman. After high school Strausburg plans to attend Virginia Commonwealth University and is currently undecided on her major.

Chloe Burke has been on the Girls Lacrosse team for five years. Previously, she has played on the Field Hockey team and been a member of various school clubs. A favorite memory throughout her time on the team was learning that green apples make green apple juice. After high school, Burke plans to attend Virginia Tech and major in engineering.

Lilli Singer has been on the Girls Lacrosse team for four years. She’s also a member of NHS, and many other school clubs. A favorite memory throughout her time on the team was her first year on the team as goalie. After high school, Singer plans to attend High Point University and major in psychology with a minor in art.

Congratulations seniors!