Out of the loop? Get the scoop!

Out of the loop? Get the scoop!

Out of the loop? Get the scoop!

Seniors in Clue

Seniors completed their final play at Midlo.

Seniors, who were apart of the Clue cast, took their final bow for preforming at Midlo.

Addie Hall, 12, played Colonel Mustard during the play. This will be her first and last time preforming in a play. She has previously been apart of crew, which is when someone helps build sets, direct the actors, create costumes, and make sure the lighting and sound is right. As Hall is in the cast this year, she will be preforming infront of the crowd. 

“I am really sad because this is my first and last play,” Hall said. “My first production was Mamma Mia, and I was only an ensemble member. I have not been in any theater classes or theater productions prior to that. I thought that would be my last time on stage. I was so ecstatic when I auditioned for clue and got in.”

Other seniors in the cast included, Mads Cartisano, Riley Krohn, and Lito. 

Cartisano was 10 when she first started acting. Clue is her fifth production at Midlo. For Crohn, she has been actively apart of Midlo’s theater and completed eight other productions at the school. Clue was Lito’s first time acting and officially being part of Midlo’d production, but in the past he has helped with the productions.

Not only did the cast have to say their goodbyes to preforming, the stage crew also had a bittersweet ending. 

“I am sad that this is the last play I will be apart of,” Kat Smith, 12, said. “But, I am really proud of all we have done.”

Smith has been apart of production at Midlo since her Sophomore year. Although, she has been in theater for longer than she can remember.  

Julia (Milo) Demasi, Lena Lively, Loreli Persinger, Angella Akoto, and Ella McKight were all in crew and said goodbye to helping out with the play. 

Clue was Demasi’s sixth show. Although Clue was her last play, she plans on the upcoming spring musical, Mean Girls, to be her final project at Midlo.

Persinger has been creating and working on costumes for the past three years.

These students have dedicated their high school years to preforming and helping produce plays. They are proud of all the work they accoplished throughout their time in theater, but sad to see it all and.