Midlo students share favorite Christmas movies

2020 Holiday Spirit

Photo by: Culture Trip

Midlo students celebrate Christmas by watching fan-favorite holiday movies.

Now that Thanksgiving has passed, Midlothian High School students look forward to Christmas on Saturday, December 25, 2020. Many families celebrate Christmas differently, but one popular way is to watch Christmas-themed movies. Watching Christmas movies snuggled up in a blanket with family allows many to get into the Christmas spirit. Classic Christmas movies include: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Elf, and Christmas with the Kranks.

“My favorite Christmas movies are Elf and Christmas with the Kranks because they are so funny.”- Megan Coppola, Class of 2022

“I love How the Grinch Stole Christmas because I really like the story and the characters.”- John Sheldon, Class of 2022

“Charlie Brown Christmas is my favorite movie because I like the personalities of the different characters.”- Isabella McNulty, Class of 2021

“My favorite Christmas movies would be the Grinch and Elf because the Grinch is a good classic with a positive message, and Elf is really funny.”- Molly Goecker, Class of 2022

“My favorite is Die Hard because it is not a traditional Christmas movie.” – Jack Laser, Class of 2022

“National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation is my favorite because it’s so funny and not like any other traditional Christmas movies. It’s kind of like a tradition to watch it every year in my house.”- Alexis Moore, Class of 2022

“Some of my favorite Christmas movies are Elf, Santa Baby, and Christmas with the Kranks. I like Elf because it’s a classic with a good message and is funny. I like Santa Baby because I used to watch it when I was younger, and I enjoy romantic movies. I like Christmas with the Kranks because it’s really funny and always puts me in the holiday spirit.”- Gabriella Garcia, Class of 2022

“I love Elf because it’s really funny, and I think the part at the end where they all sing to get Santa’s sleigh to fly is really cute.”- Christina Mulroy, Class of 2021

“Elf is one of the best movies of all time. It’s so funny and iconic. One of my favorite scenes is the escalator one.”- Chloe Martin, Class of 2021

“The Grinch is my favorite Christmas movie because it’s a classic.”- Alexis Muse, Class of 2022

“I love Christmas Vacation because it always make me laugh, and my last name sounds like theirs, so it reminds me of my family.”- Cassie Grizzard, Class of 2022