Weekly Wrap Up 10/31 – 11/4

10/31-11/4 in Midlothian

Photo by: Reagan Fortin

Mr. Scot Burns celebrates Halloween at school with his Top Gun costume.

Monday, October 31

Students celebrated Halloween. Boo Grams were available for sale in the Cafeteria for students to purchase for their friends as a spooky surprise and delivered during first block.

Tuesday, November 1

Last day for students to register for AP Exams.

Wednesday, November 2

The No Hate Tour stopped by Midlothian High School to give students an amazing performance of BMX bike riding and to spread awareness about bullying in schools.

Thursday, November 3

Chesterfield County Public Schools is holding their 2022 college fair from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Monacan High School. All upperclassmen and their families are welcome to meet with representatives from over 80 colleges.

Friday, November 4

The Varsity Football team will be playing against James River at 7 p.m. for the Coal Bowl.

This weekend: 

On Friday, the football game is home with blackout as the theme. Since it’s the last regular game of the season, football, cheer, band and dance team all have their senior night. 

On Saturday from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m., the Art Factory is having their annual Fall Festival. With vendors from children to adults, there is a wide variety being sold at this craft fair.

The One Rose Decor has transformed into a winter wonderland and debuting their new store on Saturday from 11 a.m.- 6 p.m. for their Holiday Showcase full of vintage and handmaid items. They will have Christmas movies, coffee, desserts and a pop-up store in the parking lot.

Maymont has transformed into Garden Glow every night until Sunday. Full of art installations from local Richmond artists, there are interactive light shows throughout the park for $15.