Boys Lacrosse celebrates at senior night

Boys Lacrosse celebrates seniors

Braedon+Early%2C++Noah+Seli+Ryan+Hammelman%2C+and++Lee+Pitz+will+all+be+missed+by+the+Midlo+Lacrosse+community+

Braedon Early, Noah Seli Ryan Hammelman, and Lee Pitz will all be missed by the Midlo Lacrosse community

On Monday May 2, the Midlo Boys Varsity Lacrosse team celebrated their graduating athletes on senior night during a home game against Deep Run High School. The game kicked off with the seniors being escorted onto the field by family as their teammates cheered from the sidelines. This season, the team consisted of four seniors: Ryan Hammelan, Lee Pits, Noah Seli and Brayden Early

Senior Boys Lacrosse Class of 2022:

Ryan Hammelman has been on the varsity team for four years. His best memory was beating Atlee High School last year during the playoffs. Hammelman will miss his teammates as they all formed a special bond. Next year, Hammelman plans on attending High Point University to study business.

Lee Pitz has been on the varsity team for two years. His favorite memory of the season was the win against Atlee during the playoffs. The thing that Pitz will miss the most from his time on the team is his teammates. Pitz plans on entering the workforce after graduation, and he will miss his teammates.

Noah Seli has been on the varsity team since his sophomore year. His favorite memory is also the team’s win against Atlee in overtime during his junior year. He will miss the special bond formed between his teammates as well as celebrating wins together as a team. Seli will be attending the University of Georgia to study accounting and finance.

Brayden Early has been on varsity for four years. His favorite memory is the Atlee game and he will miss his teammates. Early will be attending the University of South Carolina after high school.

Congratulations, seniors!