Sophomore class Vice President Caroline Pickles is an active participant in Midlo’s Swim Team as well as FBLA. In her spare time, she enjoys reading and watching movies on DVD. Some of her favorite things include pickles and tropical citrus Vitamin Water.
1. What type of food best represents you?
French fries or, the obvious one, pickles.
2. What is your most useless talent?
I can read for an extremely long period of time without stopping. I once read an entire book in 7 hours (it was over 300 pages long).
3. What’s a weird food combination you love?
Jelly on Ritz crackers
4. What’s your spirit animal?
Lambs. Not sheep, lambs.
5. What’s a holiday that doesn’t exist, but you’d like to create?
A day dedicated to going outside. Or going camping. Just spending a day in nature.
6. What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?
A monkey. Can you imagine how annoying that would be? Terrifying.
7. If you built a themed hotel, what would the theme be?
The Lotus Hotel from the Percy Jackson series
8. What was your first job?
I worked in the snack bar at my neighborhood pool.
9. If you could travel to one place right now where would it be?
Washington (the state)
10. There are now 25 hours in a day! How do you spend your extra hour?
11. If you had your own talk show, what would your first three guests be?
Ben Barnes, Emma Watson, and Sebastian Stan
12. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
Pause. Without a doubt.
13. Name an imaginary class you wish Midlo offered.
14. If you were a refrigerator, what item would you hate holding?
Cottage cheese. Absolutely REPULSIVE.
15. Which of Snow White’s seven dwarfs describes you best (Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy or Sneezy)?
16. What book are you reading right now?
I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver (I recommend!!)
17. What TV show are you watching right now?
I am currently rewatching Pretty Little Liars. It’s so bad but it’s so good.
18. If all the states in the USA were represented by food, what food would represent Virginia?
Probably ham or turkey. I could also see apples.
19. What song best represents your life at the moment?
Killer Queen- Queen (Because I’m awesome)
20. If your house was on fire and all your family members and pets were safe, and you were given the opportunity to go back and save one thing, what would it be?
My entire bookshelf. OR my signed Declan McKenna vinyl
21. Is a hotdog a sandwich?