As Midlo transitions into Hybrid Learning for the 2020-2021 school year, Principal Shawn Abel helped to debut Midlo Scoop’s newest segment, 20 Questions for 2020. Midlo Scoop will ask a Midlo staff member or student twenty questions ranging from topics about food to talking animals. This week, Principal Abel answers the Scoop’s 20 questions.
1. If you were the captain of a pirate ship, what would be the name of your ship?
2. If you were given a million dollars to open a new type of museum, what would it contain?
Sports jerseys from past to present
3. What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?
4. What was your first job?
Professional Chef at Burger King
5. What near future predictions do you have?
Cleveland Browns will win the Super Bowl.
6. If you could travel to one place right now, where would it be?
7. Is a hot dog a sandwich?
8. There are now 25 hours in a day! How do you spend your extra hour?
Probably catching up on work
9. What is your cell phone wallpaper?
Pics of my wife and son
10. If you moved to Sesame Street, who would you want to be your neighbor?
11. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
12. Which of Snow White’s seven dwarves describes you best?
13. What book are you reading right now?
14. If you could create your own TV show, what would it be like?
The life of a principal
15. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Olympics?
16. What song best represents your life at the moment?
17. If your house was on fire, and all your family members and pets were safe, and you were given the opportunity to go back and save one thing, what would it be?
My new SUV from the garage
18. If you could give a piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?
Don’t be a chicken – take chances.
19. Would you rather be a tiger or a hummingbird?
20. What type of food best represents you?