Kroger Cares is a rewards program that helps the PTSO with fundraising. Midlo has partnered with Kroger, so every time someone from Midlo with a Kroger Card buys groceries, MHS earns money. This rewards program is simple to participate in, and it allows the PTSO to minimize additional fundraising efforts; instead, they are able to focus on the needs of students and staff.
Kroger began this program to replace the traditional Kroger Rewards program that existed for years, and we think it’s great. Last year, this program was in place from March 2017 – May 2017, and the 170 households connected earned the PTSO $2,000.
If you participated last year, you must re-enroll to keep participating. If you were not enrolled last year, this is the time to enroll. To sign up for this program, please visit www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
You can create an account by:
– entering your email address
– entering a password
– selecting a preferred store near you
– adding Kroger Plus card to your account
– going to community rewards, under account summary, then pressing enroll
– entering our organization # 82948
– choosing Midlothian High School PTSO
– clicking enroll
If you have any question, please contact Kristen Hebert at [email protected]
Thank you for your support!