Lighting Up the Night
Prom 2017 Preparations
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
On April 22, 2017, Midlothian High School will hold Prom at the John Marshall Hotel from 8:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m.. The theme for prom this year is Forest of Lights.
Students planning to bring a date who does NOT attend Midlo must fill out this form by April 7th.
PROM DRESS CODE GUIDELINES
- Dresses should not have a plunging necklines, excessive cleavage, or low cut fronts.
- Dresses should not be cut below mid-back or the bra line for strapless dresses. In addition, avoid slits above the knee.
- Avoid side seam cutaways and bare or visible midriff.
- Young men must wear a formal tuxedo or a dress suit with a formal collared shirt.
- Dress shoes must be worn.
- No hats are allowed in restricted areas.
- Shoes must be worn at all times, so plan accordingly.
- Remember: Prom is a formal affair. Dress to impress!